Monday 16 February 2009

More love

How lovely to have an exciting bunch of beautiful roses to arrange from my lovely man, delivered to the door on the correct day and everything. Makes a nice change from the cheap carnations I sometimes buy, and then spend ages trying to arrange to make them look more exciting and plentiful than they really are. This photo does not do them justice.
Hope anybody reading this had a nice Valentines day too. Ben ended up doing most of the cooking cos my back and ribs and heartburn and just about everything had reduced me to a whinging ball of inactivity. Fortunately I had already made him a cheesecake, and am much better now.

1 comment:

  1. This is a bit soppy, Naomi-not that I'm jealous or anything. Your man must love your very much, and also be able to PLAN.

    ReplyDelete